Who Are We?
Thorsys Australia (THORSYS) is an Australian company specialising in information technology solutions for the Agribusiness ICT sector, including the Meat Industry
THORSYS has always been at the forefront of innovation and provides a paddock to plate meat TRACEABILITY system using barcode identification. The system is fully modular and can operate in almost any language, including Asian languages.
To read more about Thorsys and our 30+ year history, click here…
THORSYS Systems are...
- Fully compliant with Australian and International EAN / UN ECE standards for product identification and labeling since 1999
- Successfully integrated to DNA tracing techniques
- Successfully interfaced with Meat Standards Australia grading for additional methods of Chiller Assessment of carcass product
THORSYS has successfully developed and installed...
- Radio frequency networking for real time evaluation and updating of product information using RF scanners, since 1995
- Boning Room TRACEABILITY systems (Individual Cut Identification), since 1997, designed for single table boning providing individual weights for primal cuts, or chain boning providing individual identification of primal cuts
- TouchTerminals, since 1997, specifically designed for harsh and wet operating environments. The new X600 series continues this winning tradition with the added value of a 15″ large screen and the latest processor technology
- Interface to the Australian National Livestock Identification System, introduced and installed a national test site in 2000